If I had a dime for every time I had a random penny in my purse or to my office ... well, I would have a lot of dimes. I'm terrible at the award somewhere that I can easily access for future use if. Kitschy piggy banks are not my thing wise design and these electronics are a kind of eye sore. Thailand based studio Make SORTSAGE coin bank Sense, however, is another story.

Studio-Make-Sense-SORTSAGE-2

Studio-Make-Sense-SORTSAGE-3

SORTSAGE is a simple wooden box designed to easily sort coins by using a slide. You simply insert your coins into the slot and slide the coins into the appropriate port depending on their size. To get your money, simply unlock and slide the bottom board to remove the outer shell of the coin box, where you will find four different blocks of stored items. SORTSAGE is simple, beautifully hand made, and (mostly) efficient.

unnamed

Studio-Make-Sense-SORTSAGE-4

Studio-Make-Sense-SORTSAGE-5

Studio-Make-Sense-SORTSAGE-6

Studio-Make-Sense-SORTSAGE-7